This is quite an auspicious occasion.
For a person who longingly looked at latex and found I couldn’t use it (god knows what the hell I tried before) to a person who slipped on a catsuit and corset made of latex this morning and wore it most of the day….my whole world has just opened up!!!!
I want to thank Peter Pick of Fantastic Rubber for the amazing opportunity to test latex first, and then to be made this wonderful outfit in such a fast time.
I was hesitant only that I would tear the suit up as I was putting it on. Lube works wonders. I got some Pjur brand shiner and the same brand body guide, and glide on it did. I spent the early part of the morning with the arm all twisted up, but got that sorted out.
I have questions.
- Do I season a rubber corset the same way I would season a fabric/leather corset?
- How many hours a day can I wear the catsuit?
- So, I’ve lubed up the inside of the catsuit for storage. Is that going to cut it?
- Can I wear other clothing with it, say jeans etc – I don’t want to break it down.
- Remember, I’m not talking about only camera shoots. I want to wear this baby as part of my every day clothing and don’t want to do something to stuff it up.
As you can tell from the shit-eating grin on my face, I am really happy and really excited to have been able to get the suit on without too much drama at all – and, as soon as I woke this morning the suit was on…I ended up being waylaid last night and didn’t end up putting it on. IT was close to midnight and I was tired.
There is a couple of video to look at as well….I will let you know when they’re ready. :-)
Happy Suzan - SEE? a little facebork video recorded on webcam…